Thursday, September 14, 2006

One Ear Flapping

I bought a laptop computer today. I feel that it shows intent. Intent to write. So, of course, I can't think of anything interesting. I'm enjoying the computer though. It's a kick.
I went and looked at digital cameras today too (I think I've decided on this one) . I really wanted to get one to take to the Folks Fest and take pictures of the dancers but I never got around to it so I've decided to get one before for my trip. I'm going down to Alabama next month. Land of deep fried everything. I swear I will try a deep fried pickle this time just for the experience. Maybe I can get someone to split one with me. I'll probably pass on the deep fried twinkies though. I'm going down for the Fiddle Fest that we went to last year. It was fantastic and I'm hoping to get some good shots to paint from while I'm there. I hope it's as good as I thought it was last year.
There is a Coondog Cemetary I want to go to as well. I don't know exactly why, but for some reason it fascinates me, probably because I have a dog who's part coonhound. It might be a good place to take pictures too. I could put them on my blog. I'll have to get one of Bosco up as well. I've been wanting to take pictures to paint from. I hope I'll be able to get myself to actually paint something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who links to me?
Who links to me?