Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Spanish Language Soap Opera

I've read about this before and it sounded interesting. It's a soap opera designed to help you learn Spanish. I just found a website for it with videos of the program to watch, small format but free, always an attractive feature.
It's called Destinos. I'm going to try to watch one a week or one a day or whatever seems productive once I start. There are 52 of them and they are 1/2 an hour long. I'm hoping this way I will at least begin to understand Spanish somewhat which should help the problem I had with trying to learn it off of tapes. I could speak some but I really couldn't understand it. This won't give me any practice speaking it but, hey, one step at a time.
http://www.learner.org/resources/series75.html?pop=yes&vodid=392886&pid=366#

Labels: ,

Who links to me?
Who links to me?