Thursday, January 24, 2008

How To Learn A Language

Found this site on how to teach yourself Japanese via this question on AskMeFi.
All Japaneses All The Time
It looks really good and has lots of resources for other languages as well, like this one:



At 01 April, 2008 02:54, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I’m due to finish university in a year or so and am considering going backpacking across Asia, iv heard the countryside is beautiful and the people are so spiritual I think it could be an amazing opportunity to see the world. However I can only speak English and basic French, does anybody know if I would need to learn Thai? Another problem is how to go about learning the Thai language, or any other language that I would need! Is there any good language learning software available that’s pretty cheap?


Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Who links to me?
Who links to me?