Saturday, December 16, 2006

Grand Illusions

I thought I had written about Grand Illusions, which is where the little blue and pink dragon is from, but I haven't. So Here is a link to the little dragon illusion and also to a garden thing, not really an illusion, per se, but very, very cool. It's the sort of thing that makes me want to have a big yard (even though I know I won't take care of it and won't be able to get to know my neighbors because I'm too embarassed about my yard.)
This comes from growing up in a neighborhood too fancy for my personality. I probably belong in one of those "Apalachian Roadside Art" sort of communities. I'll hve to come back later and put in a link to David Wilcox who wrote a song about it (Apalachian Roadside Modern Art).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who links to me?
Who links to me?