Friday, January 26, 2007

There's No Such Thing As Boys Like That

Found this video (Mamacita) via Daily Candy. I think it's hysterical. I need to get the Spanish part translated though.
(I replaced the link to the same video at you-tube. The link to handsomedonkey.com kept getting hung up. This one is better but you may have to click on the button that says you understand that there may be offensive contact.)
Penny would have gotten a kick out of this one but I can't send it to her since she committed suicide earlier this month. It's strange what causes you to miss people.
I'm sad and mad and all sorts of other things at different moments. I don't know whether she was truely insane or just dug herself in so deep she couldn't see another way out. I can't help but wonder if she was just so determined to take this one, particular path, the one that would take her all the way back to the top and not just out of the hole, that she just refused to consider any of the myriad of alternate ways out. I'm sure this is another life lesson to be learned from someone elses mistake but I am so totally sick of taking the classes and is this going to be on the test?

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who links to me?
Who links to me?