Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Ketchup Art

There is a website called ketchupart.com. All photos of paintings done in ketchup on a plate. kind of fun. I did one and tried to up load it but I'm doing something wrong and it won't go through. Either it's too big or it's the wrong kind of format ( JPEG and PNG?) I'm completely clueless.

Very frustrating. Here is mine so at least it gets seen somewhere. I didn't have a white plate but I think this works.
I left the plate out over night and had to scrub the ketchup off. I started with the body and once I got up near the head I decided to try putting a different body on him.
Now it's soaking in the sink. Still haven't figured out how to up load it onto the site though.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who links to me?
Who links to me?