Friday, August 03, 2007

...and I'll write everyday. Uh huh.

Well, so much for writing everyday.
I've started training dogs for Freedom Service Dogs again and that's what I spent yesterday and today doing. I really love it and I haven't forgotten nearly as much as I thought I might have. I'll bring my camera one of these days and post some photos. In the meantime, here is a video
Way off subject but I found a recipe for cauliflower and ginger pear soup that I want to try and I don't want to lose the site.
http://preserveless.blogspot.com/2007/05/mm03-food-memories.html

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 05 August, 2007 10:19, Blogger Ales said...

uhhh, let me know what you think! as I came up with the recipe and I am curious to know whether you enjoyed it : )

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who links to me?
Who links to me?