Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Recipe Search by Ingredients

Here is a link for one of those sites where you can type in the ingredients you have on hand and it will give you some recipes. Could be better but worth a try.
http://www.snacksby.com/recipe/search
I can't find the recipe that I found a few nights ago. It was chicken breasts stuffed with feta cheese and parsley and baked with tomato. I didn't have parsley or fresh tomato so I mashed the feta with lots of dried basil and tarragon and a generous tsp of horseradish, cut a slit in the chicken breasts and stuffed the feta mixture in, put them in a little square casserole dish with some sliced zuchinni and poured a jar of sliced tomato (including the juice) over the whole thing then baked it at 350 for 40 minutes. Turned out pretty well. Definitely good enough to do again.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who links to me?
Who links to me?