Friday, October 27, 2006

BITE ME

I'm going through the archives in "Keep On Knitting in the Free World" and found a link to this pattern at Knitty. They call them Knucks (fingerless gloves). These have words written across the knuckles, sort of like those jail house tattos. I'd be inclined to put "BITE ME" but probably not wise. I'm not going to be happy until I've written BITE ME on something, I don't know why really. Taking a cue from Teddy Roosevelt's daughter, I could do the pillow thing. The story is that she once embroidered a pillow that said "If You Have Nothing Good to Say About Anyone, Come Sit Next To Me". I don't know if it's true or not but it's a good story. There is a really cute Superman dog tag in that machine at Pets Mart. It would, perhaps, be more appropriate to write it on that and give it to Bosco.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who links to me?
Who links to me?