Friday, November 10, 2006

Bread in a Rice Cooker & How To Fold a T-shirt

Here's a recipe for cooking bread in a rice cooker in a Japanese Anime video. Very weird. Reminds me of that Japanese video on How to Fold a T-shirt.

That was the one I was thinking of but here is another one that is good too, for someone that has a lot of T-shirts. It's a t-shirt folder made out of cardboard. The video shows how to make one. Pretty slick.
I love the internet.
When I tried the first example before, I couldn't get it to work, but I'll try again. There are several different versions. Maybe one will make more sense to me.
This one is from a different angle and looks promising. I wish they'd slow down. Maybe it doesn't work unless it's done quickly.
OK, here's another that is really speaking to me Maybe it's just that I've watched like, six of them, but I think I may actually be able to do it with this one.
Yes! We have a winner. I still need practice (or possibly a newer T-shirt that isn't all stretched out of shape). The secret, for me anyway, is that you have to reach over the T-shirt to the side opposite you. I was trying to do it on my side. It really is pretty slick.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who links to me?
Who links to me?