Monday, November 20, 2006

Instructables How to Make..........

Found another website I like and spent another evening wandering around looking at stuff. This one is called Instructables and tells how to make things.
Another site where anyone can post. Some very interesting things here. Great learning website. I've tried the Paperless Paperclip (ugly, but it works) and the Folded Paper CD Case (also works just fine, not so ugly) and I really want to try the Very, Very Cool Lamp Shade. I need to collect a bunch of empty milk jugs to try it.
How to make a Paperless Paperclip
Folded Paper CD case
Orgami CD case
Use a microfiber dust cloth instead of a tack cloth
Folded Paper Envelope
Solar Sun Lamp out of a jar
Very, Very Cool Lamp Shade
Dixie Cup Spherical Dodecahedron
Flashlight in a Tic Tac Box

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who links to me?
Who links to me?